Local Commercial Property Management Services in Salem, OR and surrounding areas
How can you maximize the profitability of your commercial rental investments in Salem and surrounding areas? The answer lies in the right property manager to protect, inspect and maintain those properties. That property manager is Dalke Property Management, LLC.
Dalke Property Management, LLC, has a full list of property management services specific to commercial investment properties. When you partner with Dalke Property Management, you will enjoy accounting help, rent and security deposit collection, lease administration and tax document preparation. We also provide maintenance and tenant relations services, including checking in with tenants from time to time and inspecting properties on a regular basis. We are also here to provide 24/7 emergency services.
With Dalke Property Management, you have “eyes-on-the-ground,” ensuring your assets are in good repair and your tenants are happy. For those who own property in Salem, Oregon but live elsewhere, we provide significant peace of mind. If you are ready to take advantage of our help, contact Dalke Property Management, LLC, today to learn more about commercial property management services.
Full Property Management Services
- Collection of rents
- Collection and dispersal of security deposits
- Lease administration
- Monthly financial reports and property activity reports
- Year-end tax document preparation for client’s accountant
- Disbursement(s) to owner(s)
- Tenant relations
- Coordination with brokers for property marketing
- Maintenance and most partial services as indicated below
- Periodic check-ins with tenants
- Property inspections with report at specified intervals
- Tenant service calls
- Coordination of vendor services
- 24/7 emergency services
- Building system tests as required
Commercial Property Inspections
Whether you are a property owner, buyer or property insurance provider, we can inspect your commercial property. This is a critical part of the due diligence in any real estate transaction to make sure the buyer is getting the property they want. It also benefits insurance providers to know the condition of a property before they insure it. Our inspections generally include:
- Full interior, exterior and site inspection
- Sub-consultants, if desired (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire suppression, etc.)
- Professional report noting items of concern along with estimated costs to repair
Please contact us if would like to inquire about any other services other than listed above. We are happy to discuss these with you. Each property management service plan will be specifically tailored to each client based on their specific needs. We service Salem, Oregon and the surrounding areas.